- Enlarged prostate
- Excessive sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Genital lesion or discharge
- Loss of sex drive
- Lumps in testicles
- Male menopause
- Pain or itch genitalia
- Penis abnormal erection
- Prostate Cancer
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Weak urinary stream
Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Kidney is the centre for men’s health
- Erectile function involves kidney, liver, blood, Qi and can be affected by many factors such as age, sexual activities, diet, emotion, physical actives, lifestyle, etc.
- Prostate problems can be treated through regulating kidney, spleen, and lung.
- Sexual transmitted infections should be treated holistically with the focus to destroy the living environment of pathogens.
- Man has ‘male menopause’ which happens due to the out of order of Kidney Yin and Yang. Chinese medicine can adjust this balance in the way of natural and safe.