- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cold knee
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint pain
- Knee pain
- Muscle spasm, twitching or cramps
- Muscular dystrophy
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sciatic pain
- Stiff neck
- Tennis or golf elbow
Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Spleen controls muscle, liver controls tendon, and kidney controls bone.
- Muscular-skeletal conditions are not just the physical problems; it has much to do with the changing of Qi, Blood, Jing, Ye.
- The theories of Meridian and pattern differentiation provide a precise diagnosis and treatment for this type of problems.
- Many autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, systemic lupus can be treated through regulating Qi, Blood, Jing, Ye.
- Most of these types of conditions need the combination treatment of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for the best possible outcomes.